Green Rock understands that by giving us and our employees access to your web analytic tools and other commercial data you are entrusting us with confidential information.
Firstly, we promise not to use the information for anything other than for the purpose of helping you understand the behaviour and experience of your website visitors, without first obtaining your written agreement. Secondly, we undertake not to share this information with any third parties without prior consent.
Green Rock is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Green Rock may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1 January 2009.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address and telephone number
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new services, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
- To recognise your device and your preferences so you don’t have to give us the same information repeatedly
- To measure how many people visit our site and which pages they visit, so we can make the site faster and easier to use.
How to manage cookies
By using our website, we assume that you are happy with this cookies policy. However, you can manage or delete cookies on your device at any time.
About Google Analytics
We also use a system called Google Analytics to gather information about how you use our website. This involves setting cookies to remember the pages you visit, the time you spend on our website, how you reached our website and what you click on while you visit. None of your personal information is collected or stored using Google Analytics, and we don’t allow Google to share our analytics data.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to our Head Office address in London, United Kingdom or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to our Head Office address in London, United Kingdom.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
REGISTERED NAME: GREEN ROCK MEDIA LTD, TRADING AS GREEN ROCK
REGISTERED NUMBER: 06662565
REGISTERED ADDRESS: HENRY WOOD HOUSE, 2 RIDING HOUSE STREET, LONDON, W1W 7FA
REGISTERED IN ENGLAND AND WALES