Last Tuesday, 25 July 2018, over 250 industry insiders and journalists gathered to celebrate the launch of TOG Studios in central London.
Guests enjoyed behind-the-scenes access to two live productions hosted by Pips Taylor at our Henry Wood House studios, as well as a host of opportunities to create their own memorable content.
For one night only, with a glass of wine in hand, guests joined us to:
• Take a tour of our fantastic new studio, live gallery and private screening room
• Watch a live magazine-format broadcast unfold with eclectic show talent
• Try their hand at weather presenting on our broadcast balcony
• Receive VIP treatment in the green room, complete with hair and make-up
• Get a professional headshot taken by a leading photographer
• Taste delicious food and wine from our onsite café whilst networking
• Relax in our on-site cinema and watch the action from the comfort of their seat
For the first live magazine show of the evening we discovered the latest wine trends from Jack Merrylees, a tasting guru from Majestic wines; picked up some quick fitness tips from the Soul Sisters; ventured out onto the balcony for a weather bulletin by one of our VIP guests; and listened to rising star Fiona Fey performing her latest song.
With TOG Studios powered by content creators Green Rock, Founder and CEO Simon Green also shared the vision behind the all-inclusive studio and how it was 10 years in the making.
The 8pm broadcast began with Brian Wood, Strategic Development Security Manager at TOG, as he talked about his fascinating former life in the army which is the focus of his upcoming book, as well as his new role keeping London’s creative community safe. Then, as if by magic, the set turned into a book review show, with the Poppy Loves Book Club before rising comedy star Ross Smith gave us a sneak peek of his routine ahead of his solo show at Edinburgh Fringe Festival. The talented singer-songwriter Fiona Fey joined us once more, seeing us off into the night with another one of her latest songs.
TOG Studios is made for the fast-paced, always-on world of digital TV and online content. Powered by Green Rock, everything you need to make your production happen is under one roof, wrapped in The Office Group’s trademark hospitality.
To take a tour or speak to somebody about what TOG Studios can do for you, email email@example.com